Senior Digital Designer - Agency - Health/Pharma - PS70k.
76-80 Southwark Street London, Greater London SE1 0PN
Working for a multi-award-winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency based in London. The company in question bring all the benefits of a world-class network while retaining the culture and entrepreneurship of a smaller agency.
- You will be designing for some of the world’ s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
- You will be a senior interactive designer with proven experience in the digital field, preferably designing within the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector (highly preferred)
- The healthcare / pharma industry isn’ t known for being ‘ cutting edge’ or ‘ digitally progressive’ – BUT in this role, you will break the mould. You will use your digital skills to bring fresh, innovative and new age tech concepts to the world of health, pharma & wellness.
- You will need to be experienced within UI/UX, focusing on online digital media – ‘ Digital First’
- It is fundamental to have a hunch about what ‘ feels right’ across devices, understanding human behaviour and interaction skills.
- A holistic understanding about coding is a huge advantage.
- Pushing boundaries and exploring options when needed is something that will be expected.
Day to day
- The role will combine digital production and pixel perfect designs for healthcare communications.
- Individuals will be presenting concepts to fellow colleagues and selling ideas conceptualised to this world leading Pharma client.
- You will be part of the interaction design team, answering creative briefs with bold, outgoing and innovative designs, aiming to produce content that is best in class and potentially award winning.
This is a Senior / Lead role and as such the salary reflects it. We have a budget of up to £ 70, 000 per annum for the right person (depending on experience).
If you’ re interested in this opportunity – we’ d love to hear from you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - You will NEED TO HAVE AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO CLEARLY SHOWCASING YOUR BEST WORK PREFERRABLY INCLUDING PHARMA / HEALTHCARE PROJECTS.