120 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
Title: Freelance Copywriter
Location: New York, NY
Duration: July - December Compensation: depends on experience Responsibilities:
- An in-house studio is seeking a Senior Copywriter to support the media team.
- You will work on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects.
- You will be entrusted to dissect the complexities of new brands and products into smart and effective marketing ideas to engage current and prospective audiences.
- You will be an individual contributor as well as add strategic insights to the overall creative team, demonstrating a deep understanding of our brands.
- Confidently collaborate with a variety of art directors and designers and creatives, across borders to develop non-traditional, unorthodox creative and strategic approaches, at a super fast pace.
- Manage internal business partners and stakeholders, helping them understand and communicate their business objectives.
- Manage workflow in a very fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to fostering a culture of innovation and creativity.
- Develop concepts and complex messaging strategies that set the framework for integrated brand and product campaigns across multiple formats
- Able to synthesize complex branding concepts into simple, user friendly ideas for consumers
- Demonstrate experience in producing world class creative and strategic communications
- Synthesize input and write about new concepts and topics on brand and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a versatile sensibility and command of language that can adapt and change tone to represent different attitudes and/or audiences
- Be comfortable with and able to manage workflow in a very fast-paced environment
- Be able to follow client feedback in a thorough, timely manner. Attention to detail is key.
- Work independently across a variety of projects at any one time
- Write for collateral such as websites, product brochures, sell sheets, white papers, short copy for ads, electronic communications and scriptwriting for advertising, social, digital and/or any video format.
- Work in an organized and systematic fashion.
- 10+ years professional copywriting experience
- Experience working with technology products and media brands
- Subscription marketing knowledge is highly desirable
- A strong conceptual portfolio
- In-house experience or agency experience
- B2B experience preferred
- Knowledge of institutional financial services preferred, although not essential
- Knowledge of current creative trends and tech innovations