Senior Back End Engineer
731 Spring Street Suite 500 Los Angeles, California 90018
Company: Named Inc Magazine TOP 25 eCommerce Start Up!
Location: Los Angeles
Role: Senior Back End Engineer
Type: Full time / Permanent
Compensation: Equity, Unlimited PTO, 100% Paid Medical & MORE!
Description: In this role, you will be working with the Platform and Frontend engineering teams to develop backend API' s and integrate them with NetSuite ERP. If If you are a rock star at writing scalable API' s that are used by a lot of people and care about unit tests, contact us ASAP!
- 5+ year' s of building scalable RESTful back-end services using Ruby, Go, Node.js or Python.
- Working experience with GraphQL and AWS API Gateway.
- Implemented microservices architecture for backend services for delivering highly distributed and resilient architecture.
- Implement and believe in automated testing like a unit/integration test.
- Experience using API documentation tools like Swagger.
- Strong grasp over database technologies using SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, Redis.
- Strong understanding of caching technologies like Fastly, DynamoDB, ElasticCache.
- Working knowledge of Docker/Container technologies like Kubernetes or ECS.