Senior Account Executive
. McLean, VA 22043
Company Description: digital solutions tech startup platform
Location: McLean, VA
- Manage and run end-to-end sales cycle for the government and public sector division.
- Plan, execute, and close deals that provide significant client value that will contribute to the company' s financial and strategic objectives.
- Partner with Customer Success to run pilot process and ensure account growth throughout customer journey.
- Expand business within accounts by building a long-term strategic relationship with customers.
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with Sales Development Representatives.
- Identify channel partners to assist during sales process.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience of quota exceeding performance selling SaaS.
- Experience selling technology into regulated markets including government, financial services, or healthcare.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with customers and building trust.
- Has existing strong relationships and great reputation among customers within the government, or relatable private industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired.
- Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance.
- Must live in the DC area with moderate travel required (25%).
- Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Experience at a fast-paced startup is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Based % on Sales
- Stock Equity Opportunities
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Matching %
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays