Scrum Master/Project Manager
58 Fenchurch Street London, Greater London London
We’ re a group of innovation experts, product strategists, data scientists/engineers, machine-learning and deep-learning specialists, user-centred designers and technologists.
We have an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, and take satisfaction in the work that we do and the industry leading experience that we bring to the team.
If you like what you read and you think that you belong here, get in touch – we’ d like to hear from you!
The Scrum Master role
We are looking for an exceptional Scrum master with experience leading data-oriented projects to join the Science team on a contract basis.
Consisting of world-class business minds, data scientists, UX and visual designers, front and back end developers and QA’ s, the Science team’ s remit is to drive transformational change through the use of technology, data and computational science combined with user-centric product design.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing the Scrum/Scrumban methodology within the team, and for managing the delivery of some of our most exciting data projects.
The role and key responsibilities
- Supervise, manage and lead the Agile delivery process
- Coordinate daily activities, resolve impediments and makes sure the Teams are fully functional
- Facilitate capture and prioritisation of new requirements
- Organise and facilitate meetings (Planning/Review/Retrospective/Stand-ups)
- Plan, track and report on tasks and activities
- Coach teams on Scrum/Agile and evangelise Agile methodologies
The ideal candidate must have
- Demonstrable experience of successful delivery of projects using formal Agile methodologies (4+ years)
- Experience collaborating with product specialists, software developers and business stakeholders
- Direct hands on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements\
- Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills
- Excellent know-how of UX and accessibility best practices including user journeys, usability tests and user research
- Experience working in a very fast evolving, dynamic and uncertain environment
- Great attention to detail
- Scrum Master qualification desirable but not essential