Sales and Ops Planning
Oxford Business Park 6000 Garsington Road Oxford, Oxfordshire X4 2DQ
Do you have a strong background in Sales & Operations Planning / Demand Forecasting / Merchandising?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within one of the world' s most iconic Automotive Brands - the Lead Analyst Sales & Operations Planning role is responsible for developing the necessary demand forecast to meet availability goals of General Merchandise for Europe region.
Through effective collaboration with the sales teams, product planning, and supply chain this role is responsible for ensuring the appropriate product is available where it will be needed to meet demand objectives
This role will work closely with the teammates in wholesale and inventory management to understand the impact of product availability on demand plan.
• Review and revise SKU level demand forecasts based on historical sales trends, seasonality and promotional activities within a market
• Identify, incorporate and appropriately weight internal and external factors with statistical forecast and manage demand volatility
• Effectively work with market teams to document and incorporate new product plans, promotional plans, and market anomalies into a demand forecast
• Participate in the S&OP process balancing demand and inventory with risk, opportunity, and inventory optimization.
• Own and improve KPI’ s (Key Performance Indicators) associated with effective planning including forecast variance, backorders, and fill rate measures
• Effectively work with inventory planners to respond to changes in demand and supply disruptions and make recommendations for actions
• Bachelor' s Degree Preferred
• Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience, ideally within product, retail or similar
• Aptitude for rapid learning of forecasting, Sales & Operations Planning, inventory management or financial planning
• Statistical forecasting and complex data set analytics experience preferred
• Global business acumen or experience
• Demonstrate a level of communication and interpersonal skills that enables effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Advanced skills in the current office applications primarily Excel, Access, and Power Point
The company offer an excellent salary / benefit package with an established career path