Sales Training Manager
Oxford Business Park 6000 Garsington Road Oxford, Oxfordshire X4 2DQ
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career within Sales Training & Leadership for one of the world' s most iconic Automotive
This position partners with the US Sales Leadership Team to design, develop and execute the sales training and development strategies and programs to ensure a world-class sales team to deliver sales and business objectives. Major responsibilities of the position are to lead the design, development, implementation, evaluation and pull through of learning for new and existing sales employees to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales effort. It collaboratively consults with Human Resources to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of learning processes, programs and infra-structure to support strategic learning and business needs.
Job Responsibilities -
• Partners with the GM of US Sales and Sales Directors to assess learning needs by reviewing sales and marketing strategic plans, current sales results and sales team performance against the sales competencies: Financial Acumen, Product Knowledge, Consulting Skills, Retail and Sales Expertise, Results Orientation and Strategy Alignment.
• Develop, deliver and evaluate training, reinforcement and coaching initiatives utilizing innovative training strategies to support ongoing improvement of sales team performance.
• Monitor and analyzes sales team performance to evaluate the effectiveness of learning and reinforcement for ongoing programs as needed.
• Partner with GM US Sales to design and deliver sales conferences based on goals associated with sales and marketing strategic plans, current sales results and sales force performance.
• Regularly assesses the sales team and sales leader development needs by observing individual salesforce performance in addition to leading the annual sales competency assessment.
• Partners with Sales Directors to assess, identify and address market-based sales force development gaps impacting district sales performance including learning gaps.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of the organization’ s products, services, customers, competitors, sales operations and sales techniques.
• Stays abreast of trends and development in the training field, techniques of competitors, market tools and new approaches.
• Bachelor' s Degree Required (or equivalent)
• This position requires a bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Organization Development, Education or equivalent degree.
• Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience partnering with individuals, groups, and joint leadership in the areas of sales performance, training, and coaching is required. In addition, they will have 3 years of OD&T management experience.
• Three years leading a training team is preferred.
This is a senior management role, with direct reports with a high level of autonomy - the company offer an excellent salary / benefit package