Sales Operation Associate - Global Gaming
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025
Title of Job: Sales Operations Associate – Global Gaming
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 12 month contract
- Business Insights: Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Strategic Projects: Ability to push our business forward by completing strategic projects, aligning internal stakeholders and driving them to implementation.
- Rhythm of the business: Drive operational excellence with Sales teams and cross functional partners and ensure the smooth running of weekly, monthly and quarterly business rhythms (e.g. lead quota setting, insights for quarterly business reviews with sales teams).
- Automation and efficiency: Develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally
- Strategic Planning: Lead recurring planning processes and partner with sales leaders on how to optimize resources to drive growth, including medium/long-term planning focused on market opportunity sizing, product focus, resourcing and org design
- A minimum, Bachelor' s degree from a top institution in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or Statistics).
- 3+ years work experience in a quantitative field in a consulting, strategic planning, investment banking, corporate development, sales/business operations or marketing operations role.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data.
- Strong communication skills - can communicate key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude, and desire to learn.
- Strong proficiency in excel with demonstrated experience in building excel models to solve business problems end-to-end.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, be a true team-player and effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure.
- Experience with SQL and visualization and analytic tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy or similar.