Sales Director - Texas
951 E. Hector Street Conshohocken, PA 19428
Title: Sales Director- Texas
Company Description: A well-recognized e-commerce SaaS organization
Location: Texas- Remote
**Candidates MUST be either US Citizen or have GC**
JBC is looking for Sales Directors, in Texas, who can help our client initiate and close deals with retailers and consumer brands around the world. You will have support from Marketing and Sales Development Representatives but a great Sales Director will be able to build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful customer relationships from initial contact to point of sale. This is a true hunter role where you will need to find and bring in new clients and will not be given a book of business to work on!
WHAT YOU’ LL DO AS A SALES DIRECTOR:
- Create, initiate and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Work closely with the Sales Development Rep to properly qualify leads and continue to improve the end-to-end sales process.
- Create polished sales presentations and case studies.
- Work with leadership team members to enhance the market strategy and refine market segmentation and messaging.
- Follow trends and continuously learn about the competitive landscape.
- Create excellent first impressions with prospects and develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Reach out and penetrate accounts in your territory.
- Analyze sales/metrics to help evolve your strategy and maximize revenue.
- Lead with charisma and a strong work ethic.
WHAT WE’ RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years relative experience in software, SaaS, or Internet marketing sales
- Ability to work a territory based on a set of accounts and/or a geographical territory, find appropriate contacts within those accounts, and formulate strategies to generate interest in the company
- Familiarity with Account Based Marketing would be a plus.
- MEDDIC sales training experience a plus!
- Ability to generate, qualify, and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value.
- Ability to build a trusted and long relationship with multiple executives and position Monetate as a strategic advisor.
- Ability to bring a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends, and competitors to each sales cycle.
- Consistency in building and managing an effective pipeline and proactive communication with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Ability to effectively create and articulate ROI in the negotiation process to bring the utmost value to both the customer and the organization