Sales Development Representative
. McLean, VA 22043
Company Description: digital solutions tech startup platform
Location: McLean, VA
- Coordinate all outbound prospecting to include researching accounts and identifying key players to build prospect lists for Account Executives.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute multi-target, multi-touch email and calling programs for target accounts and prospects that generate interest and new leads.
- Qualify new leads and set meetings for Account Executives.
- Develop and maintain daily outreach plans to maximize touchpoints, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Understand how the software platforms match with target segment business priorities to effectively and independently distill and deliver the brand' s value proposition, articulating products, features, and benefits over the phone and via email.
- Become a trusted resource and develop solid relationships with prospects.
- Track prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management and easily summarize feedback.
- Deliver individual daily/weekly activity volume, sales goals, and opportunity production.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
- Min. 1-3+ years of experience working as a Sales Development Representative or Account Manager with a track record of success a plus!
- Tech experience with familiarity with email automation solutions such as YesWare, Salesforce Inbox, Outreach.io, ToutApp a plus!
- Comfortable talking on the phone with exceptional objection handling.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, specifically tenacity, resourcefulness and a strong desire to win.
- Ability to gather and use data to analyze business opportunities and persuade others.
- Superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly internalize and put feedback and coaching into practice.
- Experience and/or willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a hands-on approach.
- Must live in the DC area.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Matching %
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays