SR Strategist: Biz Dev
475 Brannan Suite 100 San Francisco, California 94110
Title: Senior Strategist — Business Development and New Relationships
Company: JBCconnect is partnering with one of the world' s largest business strategy and innovation consultancies with a diverse portfolio of Fortune 100 clients.
Description: Both a creative thinker and a business expert, the Senior Strategist in BD identifies clients’ challenges and unlocks new possibilities for their future. Partnering closely with members of the firm (BD, Principals, ELT), they create powerful conversations and points of view that help our clients see a vision, a new way forward, and support at all levels of relationships development— inbound, outbound, net new.
Location: San Francisco
Duration: Temp/Temp to Hire
Job Description and Skills:
- Assess the relationship’ s impact in the world and align it with client’ s broader purpose.
- Diagnose the root causes related to the needs within a client’ s through secondary research, interviews, work sessions with clients and CLIENT leaders.
- Frame the client need with original insights.
- Generate original, bold ideas related to the client’ s business, brand, and culture.
- Facilitate structured and unstructured client conversations with presence and poise
- You demonstrate courage and optimism in the face of ambiguous challenges, for which there are no obvious answers.
- You’ re a natural storyteller who communicates clearly and compellingly— whether it’ s through excellent writing and verbal skills and visual design skills.
Background and Experience:
- 8+ years experience at an in-house strategy team, an innovation or transformation consultancy, an agency, or a publisher
- B.A. degree; MBA, MFA or other advanced studies desirable
- Proficiency with visual storytelling through programs like Keynote and Adobe InDesign