SR Product Designer
501 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA 94113
About the team:
Growth Marketing is an exciting, ever-evolving aspect of the business. This team is dedicated to growing our online presence through thoughtful digital strategies. They’ re SEO ninjas who work closely with brand marketing. Their first love is data & analytics— tracking growth and engagement really gets their motors humming. Beyond that, as connoisseurs of digital media, they’ re also incredibly aware of what’ s happening online. This team is just as likely to show you a complex spreadsheet as they are a viral meme.
About the role:
The Senior Product Designer will collaborate with product, marketing, and development teams to create site interactions, flows, and designs to improve our website KPIs and our overall customer experience. We’ re looking for someone with an elevated design aesthetic that can follow established brand guides and nail the use of balanced white space on the first try.
What you’ ll do:
- Execute end to end design strategies with a mobile-first mindset to drive improved site experience.
- Lead a collaborative design process from conception to launch, involving engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Translate ideas into pixel-perfect mockups and design specs.
- Use data analytics, user testing and research to inform and validate design decisions and focus on constant improvement
- Work with marketing and customer service teams to ensure consistency between site and other customer touchpoints.
- BA in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI, visual design, prototyping, or related field
- Background in designing for web, responsive web, and mobile in an e-commerce, or consumer focused brand.
- Strong knowledge and experience driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with engineering, product management, and analytics teams.
- A history of partnering with Product Managers to strategize and provide rationale for new product features.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch are a must. InVision or other Adobe CC programs are a bonus.
- Experience conducting (in-person and online) user research is a plus
- Experience with industry benchmarking is a plus
- Experience with front-end coding is nice to have if you’ re a pro at it, but not necessary.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Strong online portfolio featuring your experience as a product designer, with a focus on ideation.
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 4 weeks of paid time off, paid sick time, plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter benefits
Please include a link to your portfolio and any passwords needed to view your work.