44 Montgomery San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: SEO Strategist
- Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to launch new websites in order to capture ranking traffic.
- Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to design and execute.
- Gain experience as a business leader (P&L management, budget ownership, team leadership, and business strategy.)
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 2-5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- Successful candidates are passionate about innovating in natural search, don’ t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams
- Candidates should have experience with affiliate marketing or link building as well as an understanding of in-depth ROI analysis.
- Keyword Analysis & Research
- Link Analysis
- Link Building
- Lead Generations
- Strategic Content Development
- Basic HTML
Tools & Technology:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Webmaster
- Microsoft Office – Strong Excel Skills