938 17th ave Seattle, WA 98122
Title: SEO Manager
Terms: Contract (potential hire)
This position will focus on strong SEO data driven content recommendations, technical SEO knowledge and analytical skills.The ideal candidate will also be able to work alongside all other verticals of digital marketing: development, PPC, media, analytics and account teams to ensure efforts are fully integrated. Execute search engine optimization tactics such as technical audits, link building, keyword research and content analysis, on-page optimization, KPI performance tracking and ongoing evaluation of objectives
- 3 to 5 years of experience in search engine optimization and associated marketing verticals (PPC, Analytics, Content etc.)
- Strong web analytics background and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Schema mark-up, canonical links, search engine ranking factors, Google algorithms and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Majestic and Screaming Frog, or similar tools.
- Onsite, 40 hours per week