108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Full time perm role in NYC
- Execute mail campaigns within SAS Campaign Manager or SAS Enterprise Guide, and interface with clients concerning mail selections.
- Create reports and perform ad hoc marketing analysis, using SAS code or SAS Enterprise Guide
- Develop SAS data sets using Base SAS, to support statistical modeling and data mining projects.
- Work on analytical data mining projects using SAS
- Write production SAS code supporting reporting/analysis, campaign selection, and the creation of summarized data mart tables within SAS environment
- Create and maintain external data feeds into SAS environment, cleaning and transforming data using SAS code.
- Support data QC through SAS programming
- Support all Corporate Marketing reporting and campaign selection by writing SAS code as necessary
- BS / BA in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or other quantitative field
- At least 5 years professional experience using SAS programming for data analysis and data processing
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple data processing and analytical projects, while also handling emergency interruptions, managing time effectively.
- Ability to collaborate and function effectively as a member of a team