1100 South LaBrea Los Angeles, California 90019
Job Title: Resource Coordinator
Company: Motion Graphics and Digital Design Studio
Location: Greater Los Angeles
Rate: 20-30/hr DOE
Our A List branding and design client is looking for a resource coordinator for a freelance to possible full time position. If you are interested in working and learning in a collaborative, creative and extremely fast paced environment, this is an amazing opportunity.
You will act as the day to day liason between producers, the creative team and freelance talent.Other responsibilities include
- Booking and holding freelancers while available on IM, email and phone at all times.
- Recruiting new designer/animators and VFX talent
- Joining creative calls to anticipate freelance staffing in advance.
- Coordinate pitches with multiple teams across the country and internationally
- Managing studio schedule
- handling hours and paperwork of freelance talent
- A self-starter who can take small directions and run with them.
- Meticulous organizational abilities, ability to multitask.
- Must be able to prioritize under a (relatively) high-stress environment.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google docs. Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign is a plus.