181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94111
Title of Job: Referrals Advisor
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 1 year contract
- Care for candidates referred by our employees by personalizing service to meet both referral and referrer' s unique needs
- Communicate regularly with candidate and referrer on status and progress
- Set expectations with candidate and referrer on process and potential timeline
- Advise candidates on alternative roles that will set them for success
- Share success stories that will provide insight to our referring community on our high touch program
- Identify root causes of errors and suggest solutions
- Use influence to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners utilizing data
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to management on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Assist with other initiatives, as needed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in customer relationship, hospitality, and/or recruitment industry
- Ability to work cross-functionally and hold people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Tech industry knowledge with ability to understand tech skills and profiles
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and strengthen relationships with clients and partners.
- Project management and process improvement background
- Experience analyzing trends and consolidating data/information to present for review with primary stakeholders