Referral Program Specialist
181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94111
Title of Job: Referral Program Specialist
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 1 year contract
- Work with the recruiting team members to have a firm understanding of all open roles.
- Accountability for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referrals and the referrer.
- Screen candidates for eligibility determination.
- Partner with recruiters and Sourcers to ensure clear and professional execution throughout the recruitment process for referrals.
- Partner with recruiters and Sourcers from all offices to understand talent pipelines and help plan and execute on ad hoc projects and events.
- Work on the backlog of referrals by reviewing and executing as appropriate.
- Responsible for developing creative strategies through events, tools, communication channels to increase referral talent and pipelines.
- Educate employees on quality referrals for the company.
- Work collaboratively with other Referral Program Specialists to manage referral flows and the day-to-day administrative operation tasks.
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry of referral data into our recruiting tools.
- Solicit feedback from referrers and recruiting on process and program to refine and execute.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1+ years in Recruiting
- Experience screening resume is a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties in Recruiting, HR, and employees
- Experience in developing and managing events
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Move fast and be responsive
- Take initiative and responsibility
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Adaptable, resourceful and possess the desire to learn and grow
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook Recruiting Team organizational structure, roles, tools, processes and procedures.
- Education: BA/BS