Referral Program Specialist
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Title of Job: Referral Program Specialist
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 1 year contract
- Work with the recruiting team members to have a firm understanding of all open roles.
- Use influence to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners utilizing data
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountability for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referrals and the referrer
- Partner with Recruiting Team members to understand talent pipelines and assist in planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events
- Responsible for developing creative strategies through events, tools, communication channels to increase referral talent and pipelines
- Educate employees on the Referral Program and best practices
- Work collaboratively with other Referral Program Specialists to manage high volume referral flows
- 3+ years in a Recruiting, operational, or consultative role
- Experience screening resume is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and hold people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- Experience analyzing trends and consolidating data/information to present for review with primary stakeholders
- Project management and process improvement background