181 Fremont St San Francisco, California 94105
Title of Job: Recruiting Scheduler
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
- Coordinating phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple US offices is a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.