535 Mission San Francisco, CA 94105
Largest Social Media in the world seeking a Recruiter with 5-7 years of recruiting experience. Must have relevant staffing agency experience and expertise recruiting for tech roles.
Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our organization. We’ re also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’ s really like to work here. We’ re seeking a dynamic contract Full-Cycle Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team. Responsibilities: Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy; Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns; Find, engage and activate passive candidates; Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit; Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers; Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders; Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams; Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting org.
- Technical recruiting experience including extensive experience working as part of an in-house recruiting team
- Passionate about our product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally.