100 Universal City Plaza Burbank, CA 91505
Role: Post Production Project Supervisor
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: Hourly, Competitive DOE
Description: Our client, a large Media and Entertainment company, has an exciting opportunity for a project supervisor to manage post production projects for their on air video marketing team.
• Manage, support and track projects with internal producers and external vendors.
• Manage, update deliverables list.
• Pursue, distribute and traffic assets to various production entities needing materials.
• Maintain communication with cross-departmental and outside contacts
• Works closely with production managers, graphic designers, online editors and audio mixers to assist the shepherding of projects through entire production process.
• 3 years Film or TV Entertainment experience
• Will require overtime & weekend work on short notice
• Bachelors Degree