xxx Philadelphia, PA 19103
Located in Philadelphia, PA
Job type: Full-Time Employment
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
As a Project Manager you will be Managing and Leading implementation of formal processes and stage for software development and client or partner deployments.
- Facilitate stage gate reviews and other meetings related to execution of internal and customer deliverables.
- Maintain consistency and compliance to the rules defined for such outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation of statements of work as well as the planning of resources to complete that work
- Manage the communication and workflow across all key functions
- Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action
- Manage project budgets, timelines, resources and deliverables
- Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate credibility and garner confidence from clients regarding professional services projects and healthcare data deliverables
- Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility and results
4-year degree; PMP or CSM equivalent credential preferred
- 3+ years practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or software deployment or integration engagements
- Demonstrate expertise in Project Management tools and techniques, including scheduling tools such as Trello, MS Project, Jira, or Pivotal Tracker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage/influence a portfolio of projects directly or indirectly
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies