00 New York, NY 10009
Title: Project Manager
Company: Large CPG Brand
Duration: 2 years
Pay: Mid-Level Range.
- The Project Manager is a detailed-oriented, self-starter who can identify and adapt to the team' s needs as needed.
- You will develop project timelines and track project progress.
- You will work with project teams to identify and address critical path or road block issues and develop mitigation plans accordingly.
- You will identify key integration points to ensure collaboration across multiple activities or capabilities.
- Update and maintain Design project database.
- You will maintain a detailed working knowledge of relevant Design policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’ s degree required. A minimum of 4-7 years experience.
- Project management training and excellent planning and project management skills preferred.
- Project management certification a plus but not required.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Project required.
- Strong analytical aptitude with creative abilities.