1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025
Title of Job: Project Manager
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 1 year contract
- Manage cross-functional projects in a matrix organization.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion.
- Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status artifacts and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology