One Apple Park Way Cupertino, CA 95014
Title: Project Manager
Company: Technology Product
Location: Cupertino, CA (We are seeking candidates local to the area but this position is remote until otherwise noted)
Duration: Approx. 1 year
• Drive project milestones from project approval through strate
gic development, creative development and production to completion.
• Ensure schedules and roadmaps are communicated and shared with all stakeholders
• Work closely with Resource Manager through casting process and update them regularly to manage creative and design resource allocation and changes
• Manage master FY Roadmap for brand team by quarter
• Set up and facilitate Brand-led weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items and partnering with Brand Team to run.
• Work with Brand Manager to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly, monthly focus, working together to solve conflicts ahead of time
• Manage the scheduling and agenda for Brand-led creative reviews across pod working in liaison with the Brand Manager
• Work with Brand Creative Director and Team to define creative concepting process and structure of reviews specific to project needs
• Facilitate Brand-led creative reviews and all connection points including scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials. Ensure that project materials are captured and archived
• Manage team server logistics: set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, organization
• Manage confidential team work spaces, logistics calendars, badge access
• Closing out projects and archiving project materials (briefs, documentation, creative concepts, etc)
• Must have prior Project Management experience working brand, creative, production and strategic development teams.
• Strong communications and organizational skills are a MUST