Project Manager Consultant
100 Main St New York, NY 10018
Title: Project Manager Consultant
Client: SaaS Company
Location: Targeted locations are San Jose, San Francisco and New York. There is some flexibility to also consider Chicago, Austin, Seattle or McLean, VA.
Duration: Long Term Contract
Our client creates, delivers and optimizes content and applications. They are seeking a Project Manager to lead client-facing initiatives that has strong AEM or CQ5 experience
Working at multiple levels with the Global Services and Field Sales team (as well as with a variety of key customers and Partners), this strategic role manages all aspects of project planning – from project scope/definition, project planning, timeline measurement and resource allocation.
This role collaborates closely with the Delivery team in management of the hands-on technical implementation process. The Project Manager has direct impact on the revenue generated with customers – and, will collaborate as needed to maintain as positive a Customer Experience as possible.
A critical component to this role is the ability to multi-task, maintain proactive as well as efficient communication, and escalate critical issues as well as provide answers to Customers.
- Define and document project scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to solution implementation.
- Oversee project Delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests - including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs. Act as primary point of contact for the client(s) throughout the project life-cycle.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope. Coordinate/communicate escalations across the company – which includes Field Sales, Services and Product teams.
- Manage administrative portions of project delivery from inception to closure.
- 5 – 8 years of proven success in a software-based PM role strongly preferred. Prior experience as a Project Manager within a Saas environment is required.
- 3 – 4 years of prior experience in a client-facing Project Management role
- Prior experience with Adobe Experience Manager or CQ5 is a MUST
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing Agile development projects.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification Preferred