Project Manager - Entertainment Agency
6922 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90038
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Greater LA
Full time position
Our client, a premier Top Tier agency for entertainment marketing is looking for a Project Manager to join their creative team, This position will either help lead a new AOR account while also supporting our biggest entertainment client or be responsible for theatrical and television workflow for print/digital/OOH/social media.
- Be the secondary point of contact for all client interaction.
- Maintain and manage all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied assets.
- Open, close, and track the status for all projects.
- Work closely delegating all necessary assets to design team.
- Preflight and deliver final assets to client, maintaining project oversight and ensuring proper quality control.
- Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems.
- Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal team.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
- A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- 2-3 years of related industry experience. Agency experience preferred.