1 Hacker Way San Francisco, California 94111
Title of Job: Project Coordinator
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 6 month contract
- The PMM Admin will be in charge of day-to-day tasks that support the PMM Leads and PMM org. The tasks require shrewd attention to detail, proactively spotting and resolving issues that arise, and effective communication and coordination with the leads and the teams.
- 1.Translation workflow management (Weekly) - Gather translation requests across PMMs, submit translation request tasks, track progress, review quality with native speakers at company, and deliver translations back to PMMs
- Example content that needs translation
- Blog post and press center messaging
- Copy for assets and videos (New Story, house ads, etc.)
- Release notes
- Speaking multiple languages is a plus, not a requirement
- 2. Publishing Translations to App Stores (Weekly)
- -Receive copy from PMM for translation
- -Submit for translation in all app store languages and manage delivery of translations
- -On launch day, upload all translated copy to the Apple App Store and Google Play StoreScheduling (Weekly)
- 3. Ad-hoc Projects for Various Teams (Monthly)
- Prepare materials in Keynote for teams
- Build new processes to support teams
- Coordinate offsite events with internal/external attendees
- 4. Payment and Contract Processing (As Needed)
- Open requisitions for work
- Open POs for payment
- Track payments and contracts as they route for approvals
- Manage back-and-forth with PMM contact to ensure all payments and contracts are signed and executed on time
- Proactively stay on top of all details and quickly spot delays/complications and seek solutions
- Project Coordination/Management: Must have 4-5 years of experience building processes from scratch, keeping teams aligned, coordinating multiple projects, timelines, and teams at the same time. Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Expert communicator: Must be proactive and thoughtful in all communications, able to write succinct summaries of and include all of the correct people who need to be in the loop. Must have a strong command of written communication, including grammar, spelling, and smart formatting for easy digestion of complex issues.
- Problem solver: Must be able to sense where a task might break down and proactively plan for this. When issues do arise, must be willing to chase down solutions and not become blocked by lack of information or clear path forward. Ideal candidate will seamlessly negotiate roadblocks, by talking to the right people, being willing to invent new ways of doing things, and thinking creatively.
- Attention to detail: Must have a shrew attention to detail and desire for everything to be perfect. Must enjoy fact-checking and poking holes in things, looking for details others might have missed. In particular, must have a very strong command of grammar and spelling so that typos/mistakes leap off the screen and can be eradicated.
- XFN collaboration: Must love working with a wide variety of personalities and able to build empathy for others quickly. In high stress moments, must be a calm voice that quickly thinks through next steps and solutions in an organized way.
- BA/BS Required