Programmatic Manager, Omni Channel Media
108 w 39 New York, New York 10022
Title: Programmatic Manager, Omni Channel Media
Company: Global Apparel Company
The role of Programmatic Manager, Omni Channel Media will assist in launching and managing the in-house programmatic strategy, planning and buying of digital and performance media across all digital touch points/platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a technical and experienced hands-on-keys buyer with stellar knowledge of strategy, planning and buying within the programmatic ecosystem: SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks and Trading Desks.
The candidate will support multiple brands by planning, launching and optimizing all programmatic digital media campaigns across channels. Advanced level of expertise across programmatic media channels (DBM, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, Facebook, etc.).
- Create, execute and manage/buy all digital media campaigns including auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing, etc., across all digital channels and devices (display, social, video, native etc.). These include, but are not limited to Google (DV360, search, Youtube), PMP’ s, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Amazon, etc.
- Execute and manage trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.) Utilize advanced audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve engagement and ROAS
- Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality of results/success (per technique, per creative, per inventory, etc.) for all digital, programmatic and performance marketing campaigns, assume accountability and ownership
- Develop a competitive digital marketing strategy and build an effective marketing funnel enabling repeatable, predictable positive results/KPI’ s with adherence to best-in-class standards
- Work with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs, ad-verification services, 3rd party data providers, etc.) to ensure optimal campaign execution and oversight of inventory quality, visibility, and fraud
- Being a proactive account manager also means that you’ ll conduct more testing in your accounts, and you’ ll be on top of the results from these tests and use the learnings to think up new concepts to employ
- 3-5 years’ experience in end-to-end digital marketing execution for digital media across all channels
- 2+ years of hands- on- keys buying/optimizing in agency environment / trade desk
- Bachelor’ s degree from a four-year college or university
- Technical and experienced hands-on-keys buying experience including end-to-end strategy, planning, buying and optimization within the programmatic ecosystem: SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks and Trading Desks
- Strong understanding of campaign pricing/cost models, targeting capabilities, measurement/campaign metrics & ad verification/viewability/ad fraud, audience measurement
- Expertise in programmatic buying, direct buying through Google, Trade Desk, Display, Facebook, and other networks/platforms
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, have a passion for data driven decision making, and have a proven history of successfully achieving targets and objectives