108 w 39 Cupertino, CA 94024
Client: Tech Company
Location: Cupertino, CA
Job Title: Program Manager II
Seeking a contract, Program Manager II for a 12+ month long engagement with a tech giant. This position is remote until otherwise noted however, candidate must be local to the area.
- Clearly set expectations and communicate status to both technical and business teams.
- Take responsibility; feel a personal stake in the product you ship.
- You value integrity; you manage conflict; and you work for the success of the entire team.
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- Creative problem-solving skills related to team, project deliverables, and cross-functional issues
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of iterative software development.
- Knowledge of development processes and methodologies in addition to Agile and an understanding on how to leverage these techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise.
- Value the commitments to delivery made by a development team and understand the technical requirements to meet these commitments.
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Proven use of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Familiarity with PHP development and the LAMP stack isn' t required, but would be helpful.
- Understanding of business intelligence technologies, concepts, architectures and methodologies a plus.
- Familiar with supply chain concepts & processes a plus. Some travel may be required.
2 - 5 years of experience.
Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT