Program Manager IV
108 w 39 Cupertino, CA 95014
Client: Large Tech Company
Name: Program Manager IV
Location: Cupertino, CA
Start Date: 05/18/2020-11/18/2020
Duties: - Clearly set expectations and communicate status to both technical and business teams.
- Take responsibility; feel a personal stake in the product you ship.
- You value integrity; you manage conflict; and you work for the success of the entire team.
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- Creative problem-solving skills related to team, project deliverables, and cross-functional issues Additional Requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of iterative software development.
- Knowledge of development processes and methodologies in addition to Agile and an understanding on how to leverage these techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise.
- Value the commitments to delivery made by a development team and understand the technical requirements to meet these commitments.
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Proven use of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Familiarity with PHP development and the LAMP stack isn' t required, but would be helpful.
- Understanding of business intelligence technologies, concepts, architectures and methodologies a plus.
- Familiar with supply chain concepts & processes a plus. Some travel may be required.
10 + years of experience.
Education: Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Skills and Experience: