938 17th ave Seattle, WA 98122
Title of Job: Digital Media Specialist
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with some of the worlds most recognizable technology brands and they need your help.
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: August
- Lead the setup and execution of successful marketing campaigns for company Brand and Consumer Products, owning all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships with internal teams and partners (Digital Media Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and Decision Scientists)
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to identify scalable drivers of impact for the business
- Identify and manage opportunities for company ads product team to further develop our ad platform, tools, and guidelines based on business insights. Own resolution of technical challenges, by collaborating with internal product/engineering teams.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Fluency in business English
- 2-5 years of digital advertising experience, preferably in ad operations, trafficking, demand management and/or data analytics
- Highly motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced, often ambiguous, results-driven environment
- Knowledge of company and other digital advertising platforms in crafting media solutions that drive outcomes
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Organization and project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Basic understanding of A/B testing and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies.
- Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or related field
- Experience running large global scale ad campaigns on social media platform using Ads Manager and/or the social media company’ s Marketing Partners platform
- Professional experience at a media agency (digital marketing, paid social, performance marketing) or ad tech firm (DSP, SSP)
- Familiarity with 3rd party ad serving technologies (Tags & Pixels)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. Macro, VBA). Knowledge of SQL/Hive/Stata/R/SPSS/Matlab is a plus.
- Desire to become a digital marketing expert