. San Francisco, CA 94117
Company Description: startup sustainable e-commerce brand
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Compose, stylize, and stage e-commerce product shots based on direction.
- Standards in setup, lighting, color accuracy, and exposure for each shot while managing a high volume of images.
- Export, organize, and provide final images into the cloud.
- Ability to retouch with precision using Adobe Photoshop and CaptureOne to retouch images (cropping, exposure, background removal, color-correction, conversion, etc.) according to company standards.
- Understand deadlines and schedules in order to help prioritize product.
- Must be able to learn new processes and programs quickly.
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio.
- Completed Associate' s and/or Bachelor’ s degree.
- Styling with product photography/e-commerce experience.
- Must have experience in Adobe PhotoShop.
- Basic retouching/editing skills (liquify, lasso tool, spot healing, etc.).
- Previous photo in-studio experience.
- Basic understanding of Mac OS and DSLR cameras.
- Comfortable with shutter speed, aperture, and ISO adjustments.
- Moderate digital photography, lighting, photo editing, and compositional skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot lighting and camera issues.
- A perfectionist eye for detail and color accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable to changing processes and works well with teams.
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- A link to your website and/or portfolio.
- An updated resume highlighting your relevant experience.