Product Marketing Manager
195 Broadway 25th floor New York, New York 10007
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Type of Company: Lifestyle Brand
Location: New York, New York
- Drive product positioning and strategy, manage product launches, and gather customer insights.
- Understand prospective and existing users, competitors, and how to make products more compelling.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create acquisition KPIs and determine channel marketing strategy.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Work closely with consumer marketing and design to develop and execute creative and effective campaigns; launch marketing and site materials.
- Manage and execute tactical work from creating overview docs, product briefs, materials and copywriting for high-level messaging.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing or product management for a technical product.
- Experience working in product marketing throughout a product’ s lifecycle.
- Ability to analyze user data and implement tracking to measure success.
- Experience deriving user insights from various data sources. Excellent analytical skills (experience with Google Analytics and/or MixPanel a plus).