Product Marketing Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Company: Cosmetics Company
Location: New York, NY
Duration: Temp to Perm
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the North American marketing calendar and category strategy towards achievement of category and regional growth targets and market share gains.
• Own marketing calendar, retail & shipping dollars sufficiency and support to deliver financial objectives for the North America Affiliate.
• Lead 360 program support strategy in collaboration with North American and Global teams.
• Provide guidance, in conjunction with Sales Planning, for forecasts for existing and new products.
• Analyze US&CA NPD competitive data to determine areas of opportunity and needs.
• Integrate Consumer Insight into actionable strategic and tactical recommendations
• Serve as NOAM Product Marketing expert and facilitate constant communication with Sales, finance, VM, Events, AT&D and Global Marketing.
• Lead team of 3 people
• Manage all aspect of product marketing in including:
- Forecasting and SKU Management
- Pricing and COG
- Visual Merchandising
- Market Intelligence, Performance and Competitive Tracking ABD Reporting
• Undergraduate degree required. MBA/Masters a plus.
• 10+ years relevant marketing work experience
• Strong understanding of the cosmetic industry and motivation for its unique positioning, culture and consumer dynamics
• Knowledge of North America competitive landscape as it relates to brands and products, with particular focus on makeup category
• Thorough knowledge of market/consumer trends
• Flexibility required to manage a constantly developing initiative
• Strong MS Excel skills and solid knowledge of PowerPoint