Product Marketing Manager
123 Address Street Burbank, CA 91503
Company: Entertainment Software Services
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Burbank, CA
Compensation: Competitive + 401K Match + Benefits + Perks + Beautiful Campus
Job Description: We’ re looking for a high energy, driven communicator who’ s knowledgeable and articulate in the product marketing space. In this role:
• You will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results.
• You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
• You know our competitors inside and out: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future.
• You also know our clients better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions.
• You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales to be successful.
• You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’ s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
• You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’ s working and what isn’ t.
• In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with Product Managers and Sales. It’ s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
• Market intelligence – be the expert on our clients, who they are, what they want and how they buy
• Conduct competitive research – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned in the market
• Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target client personas
• Develop a product marketing plan in conjunction with our marketing and communications team that include key activities and events that help support and retain our existing customers as well as acquire new customers.
• Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Oversee the creation of sales and marketing tools including training for sales and support • Implement and analyze customer surveys
• Assess the effectiveness of the marketing plans that support your products on an ongoing basis and report on suggested change
• Bachelor’ s degree in business or marketing
• Knowledge and experience in customer buying behavior for software-as-a-service (SaaS) is a strong plus
• 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 1 year of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
• Demonstrated an ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Verbally articulate and skilled at telling a visual story. You can adapt & tell this story to different audiences
• Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
• Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’ t— working
• Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
Benefits & Perks:
• A comprehensive benefits package with health, dental and more
• Competitive pay and consistent hours
• Opportunity for domestic and international travel
• Up to 2.5-weeks of paid vacation time, plus national holidays and sick time
• Quarterly catered lunches and free sweet treats every month
• Access to our education reimbursement program