Product Marketing Director
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: Product Marketing Director
Company: Next Generation Identity Platform
Location: Washington D.C.
Responsibilities: this role will own the Company' s product line sold into Fortune 1000 companies and federal & state agencies:
- Subject Matter Expert - Develop deep expertise in the capabilities of the Company' s product suite and support strategic sales opportunities. Participate in thought leadership webinars, analyst briefings, and customer meetings; contribute to white papers.
- Messaging and Positioning - Develop differentiated messaging for the features and benefits of the Company' s products for use cases such as customer, employee, and business partner identity verification at financial, healthcare, and government accounts.
- Drive competitive differentiation to establish market leadership and help increase win rates against key competitors.
- Work closely with Sales to improve productivity and to help secure business at new accounts as well as to support up-sell/cross-sell opportunities, along with collaborating with the product management team to launch new offerings and grow market share in key segments.
- Product Launches - Maximize the impact of new product releases by coordinating the launch activities of the product management, corporate marketing, and demand generation teams including external announcements, sales training, and upsell/cross-sell campaigns.
- Sales Enablement - Develop sales playbooks, training materials, product brochures, object handling scripts, and ROI/TCO models to help accelerate the on-boarding of new reps and improve sales productivity.
- Competitive Intelligence - Monitor product releases, partnerships, acquisitions, news, and customer wins from key competitors in segments such as identity proofing, identity management, biometrics, and blockchain. Development of competitive battle cards and win themes against key vendors.
- 5-8 years of experience in product marketing or a product management role at a next-gen technology/software company (preferably SaaS)
- Strong messaging and storytelling skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to a wide audience using real world examples, visuals, and analogies
- A passion for learning new technologies (ie cloud, data, privacy, blockchain, AI, machine learning) and an aptitude to learn technical concepts quickly
- Ability to create documents and presentation materials for sales and other internal teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills