305 W Broadway New York, NY 10013
Type of Company: Healthcare
New York City
As a Product Manager on the consumer product team, you’ ll be responsible for delivering digital products that fundamentally improve patients’ lives by offering a simpler, more affordable way to stay healthy.
- Motivated by shipping and have a reputation for doing so. Getting great digital products into patients' hands is exceptionally difficult and requires, among other things, a nimble mind, curiosity, good judgment, crisp communication, and grit.
- Analytical. You can break big, messy problems into smaller, simpler problems, and you are skilled at defining measurement strategies and using data to inform your decisions.
- Collaborative. You enjoy working as part of a team with diverse skill sets, are good at building consensus, and establish credibility by being thoughtful, clear, and correct.
- Technically proficient. We don’ t require an engineering background, but it certainly helps. You’ ll need to know how a web stack, data warehouse, and marketing stack work to be successful here.
- 2+ years experience in product management at a software company.
Your Day to Day Will Include:
- Collaborating with engineering, design, and your fellow PMs to shape and deliver the future of the consumer product. This includes sharing context, roadmapping, prioritization, smoke testing, release planning, and analysis just to name a few.
- Collaborating across all functions at Blink to build our shared understanding of what we’ re doing and why.