123 Address Street Burbank, California 91504
Company: SaaS Platform
Title: Product Manager
Location: Burbank, CA
Type: Full-time, direct hire
Compensation: DOE, competitive benefits
The Product Manager is responsible for managing one or more products using full-life-cycle product management practices to deliver high quality technology solutions. The position is responsible for the creation and management of product plans, overall product budget management, day-to-day product oversight, leadership of the product team to meet product milestones, escalation of issues and accurate reporting of product status. Products may be enhancements to existing applications, custom-developed applications, implementation of packaged software or infrastructure projects.
- Partner closely with the project sponsor and other business stakeholders to define product parameters including scope, business benefits, business requirements, product approach, budget and schedule.
- Develop and maintain project plans for multiple product tracks.
- Lead the definition of requirements and technical specifications for assigned products.
- Coordinate the process of selecting any required technology vendor partners.
- Review and manage all changes to the project scope through a formally defined change process.
- Develop conversion, implementation and contingency plans for assigned products.
- Oversee the preparation and execution of system and acceptance test plans for assigned products.
- Monitor progress of product activities to ensure milestones are completed on time and review product deliverables for quality and completeness.
- Manage any outside vendors and consultants assigned to the product. Ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Actively pursue issue resolution, and communicate product status/issues to business stakeholders and operational management.
- Provide for training and documentation (online help, training material) for business staff and management on usage of new systems and large enhancements.
- Ensure that appropriate IT technical documentation is completed to facilitate a smooth transition to applications support mode.
- Formally onboard any new services / applications.
- Develop a working knowledge of relevant internal company business systems and processes.
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and bring different personalities together toward a common goal