Product Manager - Order Management Systems
108 w 39 New York, New York 10001
Title: Product Manager – Order Management Systems
Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Lead the product vision and roadmap for omnichannel order management solutions (OMS).
- Develop product strategy, define requirements and deliver high-quality customer experience across channels
- Serve as primary liaison between business owners, user experience partners and the technical team, establishing subject matter expertise and engaging in entire product lifecycle from discovery to testing, launch and post-launch initiatives
- Manage the omnichannel e-commerce product roadmap including features and functionalities
- Collaborate closely with engineering, warehouse and project management teams to define detailed requirements
- Monitor KPIs to analyze performance and measure success and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Bachelor’ s degree required, master' s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager working on consumer-facing products
- Experience with Order Management Systems, e-commerce and digital consumer experiences required
- Strong project management skills managing multiple large projects in Agile/Scrum environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, cross-collaboration and team skills