939 Harrison Street San Francisco, CA 94107
Client: Major Media Company
Location: remote What you' ll do
- Rapidly design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions focused on helping customers understand the value of our product
- Work on a redesign of a major platform
- Design products end to end - from systems to interactions to pixels that are simple and delightful.
- Craft product design requirements, specs and briefs; you' ll work with and manage feedback from multiple teams.
- Clearly translate user research into well defined user problems.
- Work with product management and marketing to find creative ways to tell the story of your product features to customers.
- Work with design and engineering to evolve our UI design system to meet the growing complexity of our product. You are able to work within and expand the Joy style.
- Craft and conduct independent user research, testing and feedback to better inform design decisions.
- • 4+ years experience designing and building consumer-facing products for mobile and desktop experiences
- Experience iterating on design with experimentation (e.g. A/B testing)
- Passion for identifying and solving customer problems • Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders • Skilled with Figma (or Sketch) and prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle
- Demonstrates strong systems thinking ability. Go beyond single screens to entire workflows with multiple touch points while maintaining the principles and direction of the entire platform.
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, color, and other graphic design principles
- Loves collaboration, giving and receiving feedback, communicates clearly, listens and empathizes with multiple points of view.
- A track record of shipping real product, and an ability to talk about lessons learned along the way. .