939 Harrison Street San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Title: Product Designer
Company: Lifestyle, Tech
Location: Menlo, California, Remote
Our client is looking for a remote Product Designer to join their team on a fulltime bases. Our client has created an online software to help empower individuals and bring ease to their lives. You’ re the right fit if you obsess over the details and get excited about the opportunity to bring cutting edge software and ui-interactions.
- Design products - from systems to interactions to pixels that are simple and delightful.
- Craft product design requirements, specs and briefs; you' ll work with and manage feedback from multiple teams.
- Work with user research to improve existing product designs
- Ability to work cross functionally with product management, marketing & engineering teams to create new product features with the user in mind
- Work with design and engineering to evolve UI design system to continue to improve the product.
- Work as an end to end product designer including user research, testing and feedback to better inform design decisions.
- Execute high-level of visual craftsmanship in the product through systematic testing and evaluation of engineering deliverables.
- History of demonstrating strong systems thinking ability.
- Understanding of layout, typography, color, and other graphic design principles
- On top of current design trends and best user experiences
- Understands that great experiences are not crafted in a silo, but is a coordinated team effort across product, engineering and marketing.
- A team player who can collaboration, giving and receiving feedback, communicates clearly, listens and empathizes with multiple points of view.
- Experience working off of qualitative and quantitative insights
- Excited about joining early stage startup and is excited about going from 15 employees to 500.
- 6 or more years working professionally as part of a design team.