375 Hudson St New York, NY 10014
Company: Well Known Advertising agency
Role: Product Designer (UX/UI)
Location: NY, NY
Pay: Dependent on experience
Data Sciences is a group that is accelerating client business transformation through data and technology. Our products service the media agencies’ users (i.e. planners, buyers, analytics) by centralizing data, automating/standardizing processes and ensuring data accuracy for all users.
Our growing Product Design team is seeking a full-time Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) with a passion and hands on ability to turn complex industry challenges into useful, desirable and dependable user-centered advertising technology experiences. You will work along a smart, passionate, and empathic team to concept and design industry-changing digital products that energize our agency teams to win in a very competitive marketplace.
- Participate and contribute to user interviews, discovery sessions, brainstorms, and design thinking
- Capture findings from the research team and user input and feedback to inform effective design decisions and revisions.
- Provide value through design thinking that intersects user centricity and business innovation.
- Create user experience deliverables including: journey maps, user flows, IA documents, data diagrams, and clickable prototypes.
- Ensure that your great ideas and artifacts fuel user stories and specifications through the engineering process in order to retain design integrity of the product through each release.
- Partner with other disciplines including product management, engineering, and data science and be a representative of user-centered design throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Evangelize User Experience best practices, strategies, techniques, and methodologies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to excel independently and within a collaborative team environment
- The professional demeanor to communicate and articulate with product and agency stakeholders as well as with end users
- Ability to understand and to tell stories with data, verbally and visually using your excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality work against tight deadlines with grace and a healthy sense of humor
- Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Experience with complex data driven user interactions (advertising technology, finance, etc.)
- Some knowledge of the advertising industries complexities and challenges