108 West 39th Street, 7th Floor New York, NY 10018
Company: Thriving Consumer Focused Healthcare Start up
Role: Product Designer
Pay: Dependent on experience
Duration: Full Time
We are a New York based, mission driven, healthcare technology company. With our proprietary technology, everyone has access to low negotiated prices on over 15, 000 medications, but there is more work to do. We are relentlessly learning, constantly curious, aggressively collaborative and a cross functional team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We' re currently growing the experienced and talented team to get this done.
As a Product Designer on our consumer product team, you’ ll be responsible for crafting digital products that fundamentally improve patients’ lives by offering a simpler, more affordable way to stay healthy.
· A designer with 2+ years’ experience collaborating with product managers and engineers to design digital products
· Capable of turning strategic direction into an intuitive, beautiful digital experience
· Comfortable drawing design insight from a diversity of inputs such as user research, data, business strategy, and peer feedback
· Inspired by difficult, meaningful problems
· Curious, receptive to feedback, and adaptable
· Organized and detail oriented
Start up experience ideal!
Your day-to-day will include:
· Collaborating with product and engineering to define patient experiences, nail interaction and visual details, and shepheard delivery
· Conduct user research to drive sound product design and deepen our understanding of patient needs
Maintaining and evolving our visual standards to ensure our products are distinctive, intuitive, and effective