Product Designer- Visual UI- TX
10111 Richmond Ave Suite 200, Houston, Texas 77042
Title of Job: Product Designer- Visual/UI
Company Description: Global Financial Product Company
Location: Houston, Texas
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Depending on experience
- You are passionate about product design and thrive on complex problems.
- You have high standards for yourself and your team and loath sloppy work.
- You are curious, ambitious and deliberate in your design decisions. You know how to leverage qualitative data and user feedback to iterate and refine a product.
- You are a strong advocate and have deep empathy for your end users. You understand the entire process of building a product that solves real problems for real people.
- You are a natural communicator and collaborator. You know that collaboration drives better ideas and solutions.
- You embrace critique. You don’ t design in isolation.
- You know how to educate, guide and align with stakeholders throughout the process. You oppose an “ Us vs them” model of product design and development.
- You understand design systems and know when to extend the patterns and when to break them.
- You appreciate the emotional contributions of design and use these skills to design trusted and enlightening solutions
- A portfolio demonstrating functional, simple, and delightful user interfaces
- Expertise with Sketch and Invision
- Wireframing, prototyping, light weight specifications and motion design
- Strong communication skills, extremely organized, and attentive to detail
- Minimum four years visual, UX, and/or product design experience
- Experience animating prototypes in Principle, Framer, Flinto or similar
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Agile workplace experience
- Scrum certification or fluency in that process
- Negotiation skills