Product & Merchandising Analyst
55 Francisco St. 6th Floor San Francisco, CA 94133
Title of Job: Product & Merchandising Analyst
Company Description: eCommerce Tech Platform- Retail
Location: San Francisco
Our SF based tech ecommerce client is looking for a Product & Merchandising Analyst! You will help internal teams understand the current state of the business and uncover opportunities for new growth. With a focus on merchandising and product, you will lead demand-side analytics and drive insight to optimize our customer experience and sales. Your work would span a wide range of projects that would include pricing optimization, AB testing and casting omni-channel performance metrics.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Partner closely with product and merchandising teams to create, manage, and maintain critical KPIs and dashboards
- Analyze overall performance of A/B tests and conduct deeper investigations to drive insight around customer behavior
- Perform detailed analysis of current sales trends and determine effective metrics to inform promotional, pricing and omni channel strategy
- Creatively mine for insights to create data assets for our business
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Mastery of SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, BigQuery).
- Must have a passion for creative problem solving, and a curiosity to uncover truth through data.
- 1-2+ years of experience in an analytics, finance, engineering or management consulting field (Recent graduates will also be considered!)
- Understanding of products and merchandising in a eCommerce/retail setting a plus
- Proficient in Python or other scripting languages are a plus.
- Leverage data in a highly strategic way to drive change.
- Be part of a fast-growing company that is redefining the fashion industry.