12777 W. Jefferson Blvd., Suite 102A Los Angeles, California 90066
Title of Job: Producer
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 8 month contract
- Collaborate with and support the Creators Lab Executive Producer (EP). Serve as an active participant in the organization and day-to-day business activities of the Creators Lab initiative, including, but not limited to:
- Filmmaker, Nonprofit, Advisor and Partner communication: Proactive and reactive Creators Lab participant communications to communicate program goals, field and answer questions, and loop in teams as needed.
- Asset Management: Create, organize and manage cloud data storage folders/destinations that include project assets including legal documents, logos, project photos and videos, among others.
- Festival tracking and communication: Collaborate with EP on Tier 1 festival strategy and execution. Communicate regularly with filmmakers about upcoming festivals, deadlines and requirements. Lead regional festival strategy and execution. Foster relationships and negotiate terms for festival participation.
- Summit: Attend and support all aspects of planning and execution of the Creators Lab Summit on June 6-8.
- Equipment shipment and tracking: Manage production asset equipment inventory and ship to program participants as needed.
- Websites: Update Creators Lab website with current news, participants and accomplishments. Create and update project profiles, credit lists and production stills on IMDB, festival sites and other relevant portals.
- Social Media: Liaise with the Oculus social media team to communicate priority events and news for monthly social media publication schedule.
- Production: Monitor all production projects, review project rough cuts throughout the production process and provide feedback. Escalate issues to EP for review and action.
- Meetings: participate in and take notes at biweekly Creators Lab stakeholder meetings.
- Travel and Activations: Oversee and plan project showcases at festivals and events as needed.
- 3-5 years professional video, film or production experience.
- Self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer software skills, including MS Office, Keynote, Quip and CMS.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Film Production, Creative Writing, Social Justice or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’ s preferred.
- Passion for VR and familiarity with digital entertainment.
- Motivated to work in social good sector.
- Availability and willingness to travel.
- Grace under pressure.