Principal UX Designer
1301 Second Avenue Floor 31 Seattle, WA 98101
Company: Leading Real Estate Market Place
Role: Principle UX Designer
Location: SEATTLE, WA- will assist with relo!
Pay: Dependent on experience
About The Role
We are looking for a talented senior product designer who can find alignment between ambitious goals, user needs, and technology to deliver world-class experiences that helps millions of real people. If you are excited by the opportunity to help shoppers make important life decisions, this is the role for you.
Who you are
- You have at least ten years of experience in UX design.
- You create usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process.
- You excel in end-to-end product design which includes user research, wireframing, prototyping,
- application of design patterns, and visual design.
- You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders on tough problems and have a proven record of effective user advocacy.
- You have an online portfolio that showcases your range of experiences and ability to make a strategic impact.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to lead.
- Experience with computer vision, AI, AR, VR, a plus.