Practice Development Specialist
. Seattle, WA 98101
Company Description: startup physician-patient software platform
Location: REMOTE - can be based anywhere in the US!
- Manage active outbound calling.
- Enable team targets by booking appointments with physicians and/or their teams.
- Research, qualify, and interview prospective users while building full CRM profile per potential account.
- Manage fax, email, and direct mail outreach with our streamlined internal tools.
- Update and maintain accuracy of various role related tools.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred.
- Min. 2+ years of previous sales development representative experience.
- Previous experience within the healthcare technology space in electronic health record (EHR).
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with customers and building trust.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired.
- Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance.
- Experience at a fast-paced startup is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Commission % on Deals
- Excellent Benefits Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays